Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogging ~ Something New

I love technology!!  I love technology that enhances my classroom!!  I love technology that makes me a better teacher!!  I love when other teachers introduce me to technology that will make my classroom better...more exciting!!!  I love technology!!

With that said, I have now spent two nights working on a new piece of technology I am incorporating into my classroom this year ~ BLOGGING!! 

Blogging ~ a new way to communicate the learning that is taking place in my room.... 
Blogging ~ a way to share pictures and videos of students engaged in learning.... 
Blogging ~ a new way for parents to share their comments and questions about our learning community!!!!

Needless to say I am super excited!!  Thank you "Life in 4B" for inspiring me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed this shout-out here. I'm so glad you got the spark to start your blog! Lean on me anytime, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete