Saturday, August 13, 2011

Married!

On July 23rd, 2011 I was married to my best friend Rich Bouvier!  We had such a wonderful day!  We were blessed to share it with so many family members and friends from Illinois, Wisconsin, and California.  These people made our day so special!

Fourth graders from last year were also "there" on our wedding day!  Fourth graders wrote wedding advice, marriage advice, and love poems.  Their writings were then published and placed on different tables at the reception.  It was great to have their wonderful comments and it made me feel that they were all present.

My name is now Mrs. Emily Bouvier!  I must admit it is taking some getting used to...and I am slowly changing everything over from Ms. Busch to Mrs. Bouvier!  While it is different to be called by a different name, I feel so happy and proud to be Rich's wife.  It has been great to hear the students excitement too...and many students called me "Mrs. Bouvier" during summer school, so they are ready to go for the new school year!

Below are pictures from our reception...a wonderful group of Luther teachers who came to celebrate our special day!

Mrs. Bouvier with Luther Ladies!
Mrs. Krausse and Mrs. Bouvier

Mrs. Bouvier with Mrs. MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment