Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome 4th Graders!

Hello Fabulous Luther 4th!  Welcome to our class blog!  You are in the computer lab today to see how our webpage and classroom blog work.  I am so excited to share these pages with you because I think you will have a lot of fun participating on them!

I told you today how proud I am of you!  You have handled the changes to our classroom, all the other teachers working in our room, and all the new students to our class wonderfully!  I can not wait for our school year to continue!  I think we will have a lot of fun and we will learn a lot together!

I want to have you practice posting a comment on our blog!  I want you to see how easy it is!  So, I would like you to read the question below and then respond to it.

Happy Bloggin!

Question:  What have you liked about our classroom so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment